1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. MarkCobra

MarkCobra Oakley Beginner

Hi everyone!

New to the Forum and new to Oakley's.

Was at the local Vault and decided I needed a pair of Oakleys. Picked up a pair of Square Wire in Tungsten Frame / Tungsten Iridium Polar... Love them...These are my go to sunglasses when occasions call for a dressier look. Girl who worked there said get 50% off another pair on the back wall. So I saw a custom pair of Fuel Cells that were returned. Polished Clear Frame / Ice Blue Lens w/ Green Icons. $40. I aso got USA Bag, Camo hardcase and cleaning kit. So now my first question is what do you all think of these Fuel Cells? Are the colors cool? Or should I get some black icons and black iridiums? Thanks, Mark

Bought first pair of Oakley's and now I'm addicted... - File_000.jpeg

CHUCK 52, cyclerdoug and Litos like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

What do YOU think?

cyclerdoug and QLR1 like this.
  3. MarkCobra

MarkCobra Oakley Beginner

Well, I think maybe it's too much, I actually just bought a pair of black icons for the fuel cells on eBay for $12. I think they'll look better. I also just bought another pair of fuel cells in black ink / black ird pol. I love the Oakley ice blue lens.

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum:)

5. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Hey! If you like it, so be it.

Sent from Q's Note5

Orion likes this.
  6. Kory

Kory Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome! Steer clear of the xmetals!

dragonvoi likes this.
  7. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug Oakley Expert Premium Member

I think you should wear them and show them off, then change the icons and do the same damned thing all over again!

You would have to seriously dedicate yourself to really "F-ing up" a pair of Oakleys based on color and icons. And even then one of us would want to buy it from you!

;)

Orion likes this.
  8. Orion

Orion Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum....... @cyclerdoug and @QLR1 put it best. Wear them loud and proud in whatever colorway, lens, and icon combination suits you.

Blondie1976 and QLR1 like this.
  9. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Welcome

10. CHUCK 52

CHUCK 52 Oakley Beginner

Welcome I can agree they are addictive. I had only owned 1 pair of sunglasses on my whole life they were NIKE Golf they were nice but the quality wasn't anywhere near Oakley. So it took me 10 years before I bought another pair and got Oakley Flak Jackets and the quality was 100X's better. To your question I think they look just fine. Especially if you like them. There will always be some who don't like them but the way I look at it if you like them go for it if they don't like them they don't have to wear them. Good luck and welcome to the site.

QLR1 likes this.