• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought My Dog A Treat... Fire Iridium Lenses

JetIntakePort

Oakley Expert
Canada
Nothing major, but still a new purchase I guess. Got some Fire Iridium lenses off of eBay for the Monster Dog... $27 BNIB - not a bad deal.

Looking forward to receiving them and putting them in some Crystal Black frames... Not sure if it will look good. I did some searching and couldn't find any examples, anyone have this color combo? Care to share some pics?

Crappy quality, but all I have at the moment from the auction:

DogLenses.jpg

When I saw this thread I had originally though that your dog had gotten a hold of a pair of glasses. The images in my head of what that poor dog could have destroyed were horrific.

Thankfully that's not where you were going.

When I saw this thread I had originally though that your dog had gotten a hold of a pair of glasses. The images in my head of what that poor dog could have destroyed were horrific.

Thankfully that's not where you were going.

Haha!!! Nope, that would be really bad...

Nothing major, but still a new purchase I guess. Got some Fire Iridium lenses off of eBay for the Monster Dog... $27 BNIB - not a bad deal.

Looking forward to receiving them and putting them in some Crystal Black frames... Not sure if it will look good. I did some searching and couldn't find any examples, anyone have this color combo? Care to share some pics?

Crappy quality, but all I have at the moment from the auction:

DogLenses.jpg

Ahhhhhhh, so YOU grabbed those!!! Dammit! J/K, good score, congrats! Glad it went to an OF member.

Good deal man I've been watching monster dog lenses and those slipped by me. Nice grab.

Haha! I seen one other person watching it... I guess it was you!
Yeah, that was me, lol. Put it on my watch list and a few hours later it was gone. I guess if I had REALLY wanted them I wouldn't have just watched them, hahaha! Good for you though, congrats!