• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought my first pair of oakleys

chad S.

Oakley Expert
TN
I recently bought my first pair of Oakleys. Flak jacket xlj mph grey smoke frame with ice iridium lenses. My question is this there are no sku or size markings on the ear stems. Is that normal for a mph? I bought them from 6 pm llc. They feel like the real thing, I do own a pair of fakes and the difference is very noticeable. Should I be worried?? Is 6 pm a reputable site?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I recently bought my first pair of Oakleys. Flak jacket xlj mph grey smoke frame with ice iridium lenses. My question is this there are no sku or size markings on the ear stems. Is that normal for a mph? I bought them from 6 pm llc. They feel like the real thing, I do own a pair of fakes and the difference is very noticeable. Should I be worried?? Is 6 pm a reputable site?

Congrats man! Bought the same pair myself from 6pm. They're 100% real no worries man. And like others said 6pm is legit. The MPH pairs are also missing the "oakley" text across the nosebridge, but that's no big deal for a wear pair.

6pm is legit for Oaks. You did good. Congrats on your first pair. Be warned, you will want more after this. Lol.

Latest Posts

Back