• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought my first pair of oakleys

Guys, is it ok to clean oakleys with the lens still on if I only use lukewarm water and hand soap? I don't have a cleaning kit yet. Also me lens are iridium. Are they ok for just mild handsoap

I read that earlier, I'll be honest I'm nervous about removing the lenses. I'm afraid to break something lmao

Lots of people clean with the lenses in the frame. Many use the Oakley cleaning kit or SGH kit. Everyone has different methods that they prefer.

Guys, is it ok to clean oakleys with the lens still on if I only use lukewarm water and hand soap? I don't have a cleaning kit yet. Also me lens are iridium. Are they ok for just mild handsoap
Did someone tell you to remove the lenses to clean?

They're more durable than you may think, and designed to be removed, you won't hurt them. Radars are another sport frame and they pop and crack like hell when you remove and install the lenses..just practice properly and you'll have no worries. I remove my radar lenses to clean depending on how sweaty and such they got on the ride.

Latest Posts

Back