• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought the BF his first watch

this was the last gold gearbox we had at my store. Seeing as our anniversary was a few days ago, I figured I'd be a good girlfriend and scoop him up some stuff. One thing is for sure, he definitely isn't getting **** for Christmas!

Other gifts included:
Black fallout holbrooks with ruby lenses
A snapback
leather belt
Basic performance no show socks
Dark blue method 1080 pack
Large carry-beaner
Factory pilot ride fleece

View attachment 182474
I love this. My girlfriend does it too. "I am never buying you anything again" after doing 1 nice thing. I have spent thousands in the past year alone on her in dinners, jewelry, etc. The other day, she drops some ddough on a $30 golf polo for me, and all I HEAR ABOUT SINCE is how lucky I am to have her. Oh boy, I hope you saved some cash for your bills and food, you might not make it through the Winter, big spender.

I love this. My girlfriend does it too. "I am never buying you anything again" after doing 1 nice thing. I have spent thousands in the past year alone on her in dinners, jewelry, etc. The other day, she drops some ddough on a $30 golf polo for me, and all I HEAR ABOUT SINCE is how lucky I am to have her. Oh boy, I hope you saved some cash for your bills and food, you might not make it through the Winter, big spender.
My wife doesn't question me. She knows better.

The watch is nothing compared to the psychological damage he will undergo through years of watch purchases, followed by withdrawal and of course the 12 step program to get him off the "O" ddiction!

I'm sure he is a nice guy but if things don't work out PM me and I will give you my address to send the watch and anything else. I will "hold" them for you. Lol I don't know why I'm talking. My wife's answer when I show her something is, "if you want it, just get it"