• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought These On The Off-chance They Could Be A Good Deal....

Continuing from when I was waiting for them to arrive.

DSCF4932.jpg

DSCF4931.jpg

As you may be able to see, these are an example rather than wearable. The heel is shot through to yellow foamy stuff: so not quite what I was hoping for but for 16 quid, what did I think I was going to get. Even if the seller said 'loads of wear left in them'....................

It's all in how they take the picture. Are they hiding something or aren't they? That is the question.

You are so right:it is indeed how the photo is taken, which can hide a multitude of sins but you won't
know until they arrive. The fact that it's a crappy picture means nothing, so it's just a case of 'pot luck'!

It's all in how they take the picture. Are they hiding something or aren't they? That is the question.

I got a pair in the mail before Christmas. I have a slight suspicion they're fake. They're older and I can't find them on O Review.

Anyway, it relates to your story in that they got to me in much worse shape than anticipated. Luckily they were $20.

GRF - those are the size 12 "tiger stripe" from ebay? If they were a 13-14 I would have snapped them up the other day.

Yes, those are the ones. Might be here tomorrow. There is the NIB set on ebay right now if you want to spend the $$ Already over my limit on them

Yes, those are the ones. Might be here tomorrow. There is the NIB set on ebay right now if you want to spend the $$ Already over my limit on them

In my size? Haven't seen them.

My size 13 SI 6" desert are getting ready to die. I have a pair of 13W (only 13's the local vault had at $60) waiting to replace them when they're finally unserviceable, but I'd like to find something else to wear and keep the new pair for work only.

Back