• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bounce Back Question.....

I guess I need to elaborate . If you take something back and get your money back. Are the bob bucks then no good?

Just called my O store. You have to return the BBR if you want to return an item. You may swap out an item as long as it meets the respective value to retain the $10 coupon.

Last edited:
If you you intend on returning the item you will have to forfeit the Bounce Back Cards, or like stated above, if you wish to exchange for an item of equal or greater value then you may keep your bounce back cards. I should know since I work at an Oakley Vault ;)

Yeah I returned the wires and got an Infinite Hero Fuel Cell a lanyard and a belt buckle got back a 25.00 gift card and was able to keep the bb cards.

It shouldn't be a problem but it depends on the store. Down here in Florida all of the stores accept the other stores Bounce Back Cards. But then again we have a lot of stores that are within a couple of hours from each other. Just call the store you want to use them at before you go to double check.

Back