• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bounce Back results!

TheWannaBe

Resident Lurker
Premium Member
O Universe
So this is the result of a bunch of stashed bounce backs and the F&F deal. I have been debating between a tincan and tinfoil for a while (not really a wire guy but the carbons looked awesome!) and after handling both the tincan won! This is the Matt black with ice. Best color way in my humble opinion :)

Last was the new USA case! Saw this somewhere (forum maybe) and loved it! So I saw it at my local shop and picked it up! They also had a carbonfiber print hard case, I'll get that next week ;)

All in all a good haul for under 200 bucks :)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

So this is the result of a bunch of stashed bounce backs and the F&F deal. I have been debating between a tincan and tinfoil for a while (not really a wire guy but the carbons looked awesome!) and after handling both the tincan won! This is the Matt black with ice. Best color way in my humble opinion :)

Last was the new USA case! Saw this somewhere (forum maybe) and loved it! So I saw it at my local shop and picked it up! They also had a carbonfiber print hard case, I'll get that next week ;)

All in all a good haul for under 200 bucks :)

View attachment 117234 View attachment 117233 View attachment 117231 View attachment 117232
Do you have a pic of the carbon fiber case? Great haul BTW!

I didn't get a picture :( I'll try and snag one on Wednesday and get some shots of it. Looked a bit like the graphite case but with the carbonfiber print. But it was more then a print, it had texture.

Very nice pick up, I'd would agree the Carbon arm/hinge design is why I've been eyeing these lately! Unfortunaley, my bank account has screamed uncle for the year (most likely;)).

Latest Posts

Back