• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bounce Back Rewards

How do you know if you're supposed to get some?
Everybody qualified based on money spent. I got the email announcing the promo on April 28. If you spent more than $100 during the promotion period (4/28-5/20) you qualify to get at least $20. I spent $240 on my Water Prizm Flaks so I qualify for a $40 discount code. I did not get anything yet so I will be calling Oakley tomorrow.

Ok so I just called Oakley and a Customer Service Representative confirmed that my purchase qualifies for the Bounce Back Rewards discount. She did not know why I did not get the email with the code but she told me she was going to place a note on my account so that whenever I am ready to place an order I can get my discount which in my case is $40. You have to place your order over the phone though. I was given a Ticket ID number so I can place the order over the phone and get my $40 discount. So if you guys have not gotten your discount code yet you may be in the same situation so you better call. Again, I asked her why I did not get the code emailed to me and she did not know why that happened. But at least they are still honoring the discount we qualify for if we made a purchase during the promotion period. :)

@JoshAD330 I called customer service today and was told the same thing. Although, this was unexpected... I made three purchases that I assumed would add up to one large coupon. Nope, they said I earned three seperate smaller coupons, and each coupon has to be used in a separate purchase. What a pain...

@Kuztomized, yeah man that sucks. It is funny that they had no idea why some customers got the email with the code and others did not. Some customers got it right away after the promotion ended. I have seen them being sold on Ebay too but we did not get ours. It is also a pain that now we have to place the order over the phone to get the discount. I assumed they would email us the code automatically but No. Oh well, I will use my $40 discount towards the purchase of a pair of Polarized Fire Iridium lenses for a pair of Metallic Gold frame Flak Jackets I own. :)

Update: A surprise email from Oakley. Today I got the Oakley discount code emailed to me! As you can imagine I was surprised because originally I had been told by Oakley to contact them if I did not get the code by June 1st which was the beginning of the redemption period. Thats why I called them yesterday and I was told that they would place a note on my account so that whenever I was ready to order over the phone I would get my $40 discount. So what a surprise when I got the code today after all. So it seems Oakley Customer Service needs to get their act together. This Bounce Back Reward program is a good thing but they need to be more efficient. The redemption period started on June 1st so we should have gotten the codes by June 1st. Instead a lot of confusion was created when some got their codes before June 1st and others did not. Oh well this is the end of this issue for me. I hope you guys got your codes too. I will go ahead and order the polarized fire iridium lenses I wanted. They sell for $90 so now I pay $50 for them. :)

Just got my $150 off coupon today
Cool, I am glad you got yours too. When I called Oakley yesterday the Customer Service Representative did not have a clue why I had not gotten the code yet. lol. Hopefully next time they will be more efficient. I am grateful for the discount but a lot of confusion could have been avoided.

Yep I also got 2/3 of the codes I'm expecting. It's rather aggravating that they did not combine all purchases and give one coupon. I spent $410 which earns a $75 coupon for spending over $250. Then I spent $220 and earned a $40 coupon for spending over $200. Then I spent $135 and earned a $20 coupon for spending over $100. So all in all, I spent $765 and earned a total of $135 in coupons, each coupon must now be used on a separate order. If they combined all orders and capped it at one coupon, I would have a $150 coupon for spending over $500. Maybe I should head over to the What Grinds Your Gears..

Back