• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bounce Back Rewards

I got the $150 discount code. I am looking to trade with a $75 discount code. Anyone interested to swap?

Looks like I need to call Oakley Customer Service. Hopefully they can sort out my missing Bounce Back Rewards codes. Not how I want to be spending my time, though.
As for spending the codes, back when the promotion was underway I called Oakley Customer Service to make sure I fully understood the rules, and the Oakley rep told me that the Bounce Back Rewards codes will NOT work at OakleyVault.com, I guess because the Vault prices are already discounted.

As for spending the codes, back when the promotion was underway I called Oakley Customer Service to make sure I fully understood the rules, and the Oakley rep told me that the Bounce Back Rewards codes will NOT work at OakleyVault.com, I guess because the Vault prices are already discounted.
I just used mines on OakleyVault.com. No problem what so ever
image_zpssll1szfp.jpg

Last edited:
I just used mines on OakleyVault.com. No problem what so ever
That's great news! Always good to have more flexibility when using the codes.
Hopefully I can pry my codes out of Oakley today.

:mad:Just checked the tracking for my order that I used my bounce back reward on........OAKLEY SENT HALF MY ORDER TO THE WRONG ADDRESS!!!
And it's the half that has my glasses in the box....the other half that has my footwear is going to my correct address. The other box is going to who knows where! Just emailed them and I will also be calling customer service in the morning. WTF:(:mad:

Just checked the tracking for my order that I used my bounce back reward on........OAKLEY SENT HALF MY ORDER TO THE WRONG ADDRESS!!!
And it's the half that has my glasses in the box....the other half that has my footwear is going to my correct address. The other box is going to who knows where! Just emailed them and I will also be calling customer service in the morning. WTF
That's bizarre!
I've never had any trouble with shipping from Oakley.com or OakleyVault.com
Hope Oakley will fix that for you ASAP!

Hopefully I can pry my codes out of Oakley today.
Called Oakley Customer Service about my missing Bounce Back Rewards codes. Although very friendly, the rep I spoke with said Oakley can't give me Rewards codes for the orders whose Rewards codes I never received. The best Oakley would be willing to do is to make a note in my file so that I could receive a discount equivalent to the Rewards Codes if I placed orders directly from Oakley by phone.
That's a bummer because I was planning to use the Rewards Codes to buy items at my local Oakley store that aren't available online.
This whole experience makes me think I should avoid buying directly from Oakley anymore.

The best Oakley would be willing to do is to make a note in my file so that I could receive a discount equivalent to the Rewards Codes if I placed orders directly from Oakley by phone
Yeah that is the same thing I was told when I called them last week regarding a code that I did not receive before June 1st. But then I finally got the missing code the next day. go figure. lol

SO I SPOKE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK JADE, SHE WAS VERY POLITE....BUT BASICALLY SAID TO SUCK WIND. THEY SAID ITS NOT THEIR PROBLEM BECAUSE MY ADDRESS IN FILE IS CORRECT AND THE CARRIER MESSED UP. THEY SAID I HAVE TO WAIT TO SOMEONE TAKES DELIVERY THEN THEY CAN INVESTIGATE. SHE SAID TO CALL USPS AND ASK THEM!
SERIOUSLY!!! WTF!
THE BOX LEAVES OAKLEYS FACILITIES WITH AN ADDRESS...RIGHT?
HOW THE F*** IT ISNT THEIR FAULT?!

Sorry for the rant guys....just a little ticked off right now...feeling like I'm gonna call my CC company to reverse the charges.

Latest Posts

Back