• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bounce Back Rewards

THEY SAID ITS NOT THEIR PROBLEM BECAUSE MY ADDRESS IN FILE IS CORRECT AND THE CARRIER MESSED UP
so Oakley mailed it to the right address but USPS delivered it to a different address? Hmmm, last year I ordered something on Ebay and days later when i checked tracking it said it was out for delivery in a different town. I contacted the seller who confirmed he sent it to the right address. Anyway, a couple of days later USPS had corrected the mistake and now the item was out for delivery in my town. I wonder if the same happened to you.

so Oakley mailed it to the right address but USPS delivered it to a different address? Hmmm, last year I ordered something on Ebay and days later when i checked tracking it said it was out for delivery in a different town. I contacted the seller who confirmed he sent it to the right address. Anyway, a couple of days later USPS had corrected the mistake and now the item was out for delivery in my town. I wonder if the same happened to you.
I wouldnt be so mad if it was just in the wrong town with the correct address, but the ship to zip code address is wrong. I'm hoping usps realizes their is no street in that town named after mines.

he ship to zip code address is wrong. I'm hoping usps realizes their is no street in that town named after mines.
yeah my package had been sent to a different town with different zip code. Give it another day to see if USPS corrected it. Thats what happened in my case. You can contact USPS tomorrow and see what they tell you. USPS has been terrible lately. Many of my packages have arrived days after their expected delivery date and many times the tracking information is not updated timely. very aggravating

Mine was twice last year contacted post office both times Said went out on the wrong truck .. Contacted post office that had it corrected. Still had to wait witch is the biggest pain.

OAKLEY SENT HALF MY ORDER TO THE WRONG ADDRESS!!!
I was just recalling that, several times over the past year, USPS has tried to deliver packages to cities at least 500 miles from here even though the packages were addressed to me. Apparently in those cases the wrong destination barcode was affixed to the package initially. However, in every case, the USPS recognized the error before delivering the package, and re-routed the package to me.
Here's hoping that your situation is similar and the USPS will get your packages to you, too!

Back