• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bouncing Back w/ Holbrook's and C-Wire

taiko19

Oakley Enthusiast
Well June is here and you all know what that means ... Bounce Back Bucks!!

I had $90 worth and planned on getting a ONE THING: one Holbrook for my brother as a gift. Well darn you Oakley Vault store and your "buy a new pair get a sale pair 50% off" promotion.

Here's the damage:
1. New pair purchase: Holbrook; Crystal Black/Emerald Iridium
50% off: C-Wire; Polished Chrome/VR28 Black Iridium for $49.50 (The actual sticker was $109 and the Vault website is $111, so I guess I got lucky).

2. New pair purchase: Holbrook; Grey Smoke/Black Iridium
50% off: Holbrook; Matte Black/Positive Red Iridium for $49.50 (Yes for some crazy reason there were three pairs of these priced at $99!) Another great find!

In total, four pairs for less than $200 thanks to the Bounce Backs .
.. which I had because of my awesome X Squared purchase a few weeks ago. Here are the pics.

DSCN0642.JPG

The new Holbrooks ... although my brother gets the front pair.

DSCN0660.JPG

The C-wire .... I probably should smile when I take these selfies. Sorry.

And just for the hell of it, here's a pic with my other pair of Holbrooks ... Custom order with clear, silver icon and Ice Iridium. I won't have all four to display for very long.

DSCN0644.JPG

nice and very tempting ha! im planning to get my hands on some stuff soon. Thanks to bounce back!

LOVING how the crystal black looks with the emerald.. i need some matte blacks and crystal blacks in my collection..hmmmmm

Back