• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Box/Packaging

sisson16

Oakley Expert
Texarkana, TX
Why are the boxes sometimes different for the same frame?

For example the max fear light fuel cell comes in a themed box that matches the bag but also comes in a regular black box like a plain fuel cell. Why is this.

Around that time Oakley stopped doing the limited edition boxes. A sad day in my opinion. I was told that they switched because they kept running into issues with having glasses built and ready to ship but we're stuck waiting for boxes to be printed.

I guess it's better to have a pair with a regular box than to not have a pair with a cool box.

Around that time Oakley stopped doing the limited edition boxes. A sad day in my opinion.

I completely agree... I mentioned this as one of my dislikes with LUX at the RED event. Unfortunately from what I have seen in recent months LUX is still looking for ways to boost the bottom line at Oakley but cutting out stuff. You would think they were already making enough money as it is but with LUX, even a bunch is never enough.

Back