• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Boxed, 2nd gen carbon juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Boxed serialsed carbon Juliet with original bi lens 5/10 fire lens 6/10 and brand new Oakley gold iridium lens 10/10. With box , coin, serialsied. Foam replacent rubber etc. Box 8/10 frame was recently serviced (Oakley Europe) and hasn't been worn since ... £225 posted in UK. £230 posted anywhere else. The gold lenses are absolutely brand new.
IMAG1423.jpg
IMAG1405.jpg
IMAG1400.jpg
IMAG1425.jpg

IMAG1422.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Will also post with a couple of orbital screws. (Not that this pair needs them , but it's nice to have spares).

Hmm. I'm not sure if I'm totally out with pricing? It's about 360$ posted. Just been tightened by Oakley Europe.. ok. Will accept £225 shipped to USA and Europe (under 350$ ). 220 shipped in UK. Thanks. And make an offer. The frame is tight recently serviced. All rubbers replaced Gold lenses brand new from Oakley. And the box is In reasonable condition. Replacement shocks still in box. Thanks.

£215 USA And Europe. £210 UK. Cheers. Bump.

Hi. 5/10 and 6/10 = unuseable? Scratches visible when wearing? Hideous peeling?

the bi, one lens is not wearable, . the other a little marked. Fire lenses are wearable but a few noticeable marks. i would wear them, with the intention of changing them. And the Gold is brand new. Only recently mounted when they were sent to Oakley for a tune up ( i can post pics of the tune up receipt papers and the gold lens receipt that was with it) but the black iridium, not really wearable, fire, wearable but you would notice the imperfections, gold shiny new. thanks