• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Brand New Blue Iridium Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Freshly cut by Infinite Hero. Just got this out of the mail just now and immediately came to the conclusion this color wasn't my cup of tea. It is blue iridium on grey base, not brown, so they are a shade more blue than brown base i believe. Again, didn't even bother to try this on. Asking $85 F&F paypal. Going price is $100 for these.

IMG_0217_zpsedbb420f.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
are these authentic oakley lenses??? do you have receipt and box for these... etc???

Username Hidden said:
are these authentic oakley lenses??? do you have receipt and box for these... etc???

They're authentic in the fact they were cut from a 'donor' Oakley lense.

do you have receipt and box for them???

Username Hidden said:
do you have receipt and box for them???

i believe no receipt and box for them bro as they were "Custom Cut"... means from OEM lenses cut and made to fit the juliets!:)

LOL guys i understand what the post said and what was meant! What I am asking for is proof. I would like to the receipt from oakley proving they're Oakley HDO lenses and I also want to know what the lenses were replacement for ie. half jackets, scalpels etc etc etc. I just dont by lenses without proof, unless of course it was from Jim himself other than that words are just words.

k...locking thread..

it's IH cut himself, he could vouch for it but it's already sold. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back