• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Brand New In Box Oakley Ice Lenses Non Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a Brand New pair of Oakley Ice (Non Polarized) Juliet Lenses in Box never worn. Been in my safe with the rest of my Juliet items I am selling. Price is $70 shipped within the US. Paypal is fine if you add the fees back in or use the family and friends option to avoid the fees. :) Questions, please let me know. My email is dconn3@comcast.net or phone is 601-540-6599.....Text is a great way to reach me.
ebay1003_zpsa99fcfea.jpg

ebay1004_zps49e87b39.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
These are now sold. Thanks buyer and thanks Oakley forum for the exposure.

anybody got shipment or response from this guy?

Hi there,

Your lenses have been shipped and should have arrived to you by now if not tomorrow. I shipped them last week of course. I am out of town right now but will look for the tracking when I return. I assure you that I am a trusted seller and they are on the way. Sorry if I have not been able to respond as I have been out of town for the holiday weekend. Any questions please let me know or my cell is 601-540-6599.

Thanks,

Don

No worries with this seller, great guy to deal with. Thanks again Don for the X Squared's, helped complete my boxed collection.