• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Brand New In Box Plasma Fire Polarized X Squared

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello,

I have for sale a Brand New in box Plasma Fire Polarized X Squared. These were purchased directly from Oakley a couple months back even though they showed sold out, the rep was able to locate me a pair in the remaining inventory. They have been on display and never worn. I am bias to my polished X Squared therefore these never saw the light of day. I love them but started thinking that if I am not going to wear them then I will sell them to someone who may...They come with everything of course, all the plastic, papers, boxes and coin. Price is $415 shipped and insured within the United States. If paying by PayPal, if you don't mind gifting the funds that would be great so that I may save on the fees that eat you up. The XS and I are located in Mississippi. Any questions, please let me know :)

ebay728_zps3813118a.jpg

ebay729_zps32c9a7b2.jpg

ebay730_zpsa027291b.jpg

ebay735_zps25d987ef.jpg

ebay731_zps3b1ac74c.jpg

ebay733_zps4c11a1ce.jpg

ebay732_zps3a6ba9c3.jpg

ebay736_zps5753351b.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Don

Some people reacted to this post.
They look great Don, wish I had the cash for them.

How big are these compared to the Juliet? I know the Romeo 1's are way too big on me. I have a pinhead with an alien face.

PM sent.

Username Hidden said:
How big are these compared to the Juliet? I know the Romeo 1's are way too big on me. I have a pinhead with an alien face.
Let your Romeo 1s go to me, they fit me very well.

These are not much larger than the Juliet. They hug the face almost the same as the Juliet, but they offer more cover around the eyes. That's about the only difference.

Username Hidden said:

They do wear a little larger than the Juliet. Wish I could compare the Romeo for you but it has been a long time since I tried any on but I am thinking they wear larger than the XS. Hope this helps.

These have now sold. Thanks very much for the interest and thanks Oakley Forum for the exposure.

Damn, I was stuck at work. Too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.