• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Brand New Juliet Set Polished Huge Kit With So Many Extras

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello,

I have for sale my last pair of Juliet's. These are Brand New and unworn and have been just sitting in my safe along with all the rest of the Juliet related items I am selling with it. Here is the rundown of what I am selling. I would rather sell as an entire kit to avoid having to sell each item by itself but I have it priced very fairly as everything you see came directly from Oakley is Brand New.... Here goes..

Polished Juliet's Brand New
Oakely Polarized Ice Lens New
Oakley Titanium Lens New (Currently Installed)
Oakley Red Made in the USA Rubber Kit
Oakley White Made in the USA/CE Entire Rubber Kit
Custom X Light Blue/Tuquoise Rubber Kit (Currently Installed)
All Boxes
Coin
Original Oakley Black Rubber Kit that came Stock on the Set

As you can see this is a pretty killer set of Polished Juliet's! I absolutely love the Polished frame in both the Juliet and X Squared as they tend to really pop in the flesh :) Price is $715 Shipped and Insured within the US. PayPal is fine if you don't mind adding the fees or you can use the Friends and Family option which is preferred to avoid the fees.

All items are brand new and unworn and have been sitting either in display or in my safe. Any questions please let me know. My email is dconn3@comcast.net and my phone is 601-540-6599. The Juliet's and I are located in Mississippi.

Thanks a bunch!!

ebay13_zpsc9f91853.jpg

ebay8_zps96a3e5cc.jpg

ebay14_zps56abd3d7.jpg

ebay9_zps0b398d62.jpg

ebay12_zps71cc44c1.jpg

ebay15_zps843e66cd.jpg

ebay16_zps1237299f.jpg

ebay11_zps656412e1.jpg

ebay10_zps9679de5c.jpg

ebay7_zps7bcd150a.jpg

ebay6_zpsebe2096e.jpg

ebay5_zpsfd29d3d3.jpg

Thanks!!

Don
601-540-6599
dconn3@comcast.net

Some people reacted to this post.
UPDATE... I just found the original Fire Polarized Lens that go with the Juliet's boxed up in the back of my safe. I had wondered where they were. Anyways these go with this set so I can either take a set of lenses away and add these and keep the same price or I can add these to the entire kit listed for another $55... Hope this makes sense :)

ebay1002_zps9b798005.jpg

ebay1000_zps453d7417.jpg

Thanks,

Don

Ill take the polarized lenses for the $55 if you want to sell the them straight up....

I would rather move this as an entire kit but I will consider and let you know. Thanks a bunch!!

Don

Username Hidden said:
Ill take the polarized lenses for the $55 if you want to sell the them straight up....

Darn! You beat me to it! In case xmetalmaniac changes his mind, I'm interested in the fire lenses as well :)

The entire kit is now sold. Thanks buyer and Oakley forum for the exposure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back