• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Brand New One-of-a-kind Saddleback Watch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have for sale a unique Oakley Saddleback watch. What makes it unique is that Oakley never offered this color combination out-of-the-box. It is the honed stainless steel case with ivory dial on the while leather strap. (It is a combination of the watch from model 10-175 and the strap from model 10-177.)

The watch will come with the Original Oakley leather presentation box. All parts of the watch & band are completely brand new, unused, and perfect. The watch even still has the protective plastic on the crystal and the caseback. The presentation box shows some wear on the corners/edges.

As with any Oakley watch, you get top quality: pure sapphire crystal, Swiss movement, luminated hands, honed 316L stainless steel case, and high quality real leather strap.

I'm asking $95 shipped CONUS and Paypaled, which I think is pretty good deal for a (now-discontinued) watch of this quality. If the watch has not already sold by tonight I'll add some pics, but again, it's brand new.

I have a few buys and sells on this forum (all successful) and you should be able to find positive feedback for me. With interest or any questions.

David

UPDATE: pics added below!

Some people reacted to this post.
id love to see some pics. GLWS

Here are some pics:

Last edited by a moderator:
Offers?

Any other offers before I head off to Feebay?

pm sent

Replied to all PMs.

Ship to indonesia..then we might have a deal....whadayasay? :)