• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brand New Plasma/Ice Juliet At O-Store.

• Thread starter digi7alph0enix
  • Start date
D

digi7alph0enix

Not sure where this belongs exactly but I've seen quite a few posts lately of people looking for these BNIB so I wanted to give anyone interested a heads up. The O-Store in The Parks Mall in Arlington Texas has a BNIB pair of Plasma/Ice Juliets. They are in the display case just to the left of the counter. They also had a carbon pair, an X-Metal pair, and several X Squared as well.

I realize these can also be found on the Oakley website but I also know a lot of people would rather go get them in person rather than wait for them in the mail. Apologies if this is in the wrong section or if no one is interested, I just figured someone might want to know.

Cool. I'll take a look Friday.
I have no idea when they got there because I don't recall seeing them when I was there a couple months ago. In my shock to see them I didn't even think to check if they are a serial pair, or to check the xm/fire pair for one either. I was also there with the family so I didn't ask to check them out for closer inspection. Hopefully they are still there for a forum member whenever someone gets a chance to check them out!

I have no idea when they got there because I don't recall seeing them when I was there a couple months ago. In my shock to see them I didn't even think to check if they are a serial pair, or to check the xm/fire pair for one either. I was also there with the family so I didn't ask to check them out for closer inspection. Hopefully they are still there for a forum member whenever someone gets a chance to check them out!

Highly doubt they have serial number. They would be latest gen.

Highly doubt they have serial number. They would be 2nd gen.
I wouldn't expect them to have a serial but crazy things pop up when you least expect them. I just wish I could have taken them out if the case for inspection.

True. O vault in Houston, still has polished/fire and polish/vr28. I purchased the last pair of emerald lenses and placed them on x metal frame. Galleria has plasma/ice, carbon/black iridium. Baybrook mall has ducati x squared. That was my last recall of thoughts.

I hope the Vault near me gets some more X-Squared, seems like Oakley must have some backstock somewhere as they keep popping up in the stores.

Back