1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello,

Looking to trade my Brand New In Box Plasma Ice Polarized Juliets with all Boxes and Papers plus Brand New extra set of Black Iridium Polarized Lens and Set of Rubber Kit in Rootbeer. Wanting to trade for a Complete Set of X Squared. If interested in a trade, let me know what you have as I am open but would like it to be in similar condition and have all boxes and papers. The pics tell it all!!

Brand New Plasma Ice Juliet Plus Extras For X Squared - ebay195_zps8ad1d91f.jpg

Brand New Plasma Ice Juliet Plus Extras For X Squared - ebay196_zpsd12e5dd1.jpg

Brand New Plasma Ice Juliet Plus Extras For X Squared - ebay192_zpsdb597ff2.jpg

Brand New Plasma Ice Juliet Plus Extras For X Squared - ebay191_zps066af229.jpg

Brand New Plasma Ice Juliet Plus Extras For X Squared - ebay190_zps0e71799a.jpg

Brand New Plasma Ice Juliet Plus Extras For X Squared - ebay193_zps3cf3143e.jpg

Brand New Plasma Ice Juliet Plus Extras For X Squared - ebay194_zpsff0d0e7f.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Don in Mississippi

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    damn, i have a near-mint carbon XS with black iridium lenses complete with box and soft vault. i'm just not sure if i wanna trade them. decisions, decisions!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hard decision..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It is a tough one for sure. I love both but decided the X Squared fits me better as much as I love the Juliets, especially in this combo with Plasma and Ice....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    With all the stuff he's giving with it? Id trade that x squared away in a heartbeat!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Problem is I already have a plasma juliet. Only reason why I wanna get another plasma frame is to have x-man convert it to a TiO2 frame.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That would be cool to have them converted. I wish the Juliet frame fit me a little better as I they are my all time favs...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    X squared are great. The larger sized frame and newer construction means less tuning. Im looking for the Posished black frame. I have four Oakley stores in my area and not one of them carry them.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Forgot to add that a Blue Rubber Kit is in with the Set I am offering for trade. So that is a Brand New in Box with everything Plasma Ice Polarized Juliet, New Black Polarized Iridium Lens, New Oakley Rubber Rootbeer Kit, and New Blue After Market Rubber Kit that I am offering for trade for a complete set of X Squared....

Brand New Plasma Ice Juliet Plus Extras For X Squared - ebay219_zpsdf5acdbe.jpg

Brand New Plasma Ice Juliet Plus Extras For X Squared - ebay218_zpsc2c97c0f.jpg

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What colorway are you looking for in trade?