• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Brand New Plasma Ice Juliet Plus Extras For X Squared

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello,

Looking to trade my Brand New In Box Plasma Ice Polarized Juliets with all Boxes and Papers plus Brand New extra set of Black Iridium Polarized Lens and Set of Rubber Kit in Rootbeer. Wanting to trade for a Complete Set of X Squared. If interested in a trade, let me know what you have as I am open but would like it to be in similar condition and have all boxes and papers. The pics tell it all!!

ebay195_zps8ad1d91f.jpg

ebay196_zpsd12e5dd1.jpg

ebay192_zpsdb597ff2.jpg

ebay191_zps066af229.jpg

ebay190_zps0e71799a.jpg

ebay193_zps3cf3143e.jpg

ebay194_zpsff0d0e7f.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Don in Mississippi

Some people reacted to this post.
damn, i have a near-mint carbon XS with black iridium lenses complete with box and soft vault. i'm just not sure if i wanna trade them. decisions, decisions!

Hard decision..

It is a tough one for sure. I love both but decided the X Squared fits me better as much as I love the Juliets, especially in this combo with Plasma and Ice....

Username Hidden said:
damn, i have a near-mint carbon XS with black iridium lenses complete with box and soft vault. i'm just not sure if i wanna trade them. decisions, decisions!

With all the stuff he's giving with it? Id trade that x squared away in a heartbeat!

Username Hidden said:
With all the stuff he's giving with it? Id trade that x squared away in a heartbeat!

Problem is I already have a plasma juliet. Only reason why I wanna get another plasma frame is to have x-man convert it to a TiO2 frame.

Username Hidden said:
Problem is I already have a plasma juliet. Only reason why I wanna get another plasma frame is to have x-man convert it to a TiO2 frame.

That would be cool to have them converted. I wish the Juliet frame fit me a little better as I they are my all time favs...

X squared are great. The larger sized frame and newer construction means less tuning. Im looking for the Posished black frame. I have four Oakley stores in my area and not one of them carry them.

Forgot to add that a Blue Rubber Kit is in with the Set I am offering for trade. So that is a Brand New in Box with everything Plasma Ice Polarized Juliet, New Black Polarized Iridium Lens, New Oakley Rubber Rootbeer Kit, and New Blue After Market Rubber Kit that I am offering for trade for a complete set of X Squared....

ebay219_zpsdf5acdbe.jpg

ebay218_zpsc2c97c0f.jpg

What colorway are you looking for in trade?