1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These Radar EV Path are Matte Black and have a Green colored Maritime Polarized Prizm lens. I could only find them on SI, none on Oakley.com or eBay. They retail for $220 and give a stunning contrast (see picture looking out). This does not guarantee that fish will just jump into the boat however, if you are fishing. Also they are not just for aquatic activities. Comes with glasses, SI MF bag, extra nosepiece and a soft case. Price is SOLD shipped. Thanks for taking a look!

Brand New Radar EV Path Matte Black w/Green Maritime Polarized Prizm  $129 - IMG_20160621_094225263.jpg
    Brand New Radar EV Path Matte Black w/Green Maritime Polarized Prizm  $129 - IMG_20160621_094531578.jpg
    Brand New Radar EV Path Matte Black w/Green Maritime Polarized Prizm  $129 - IMG_20160621_094318421.jpg
    Brand New Radar EV Path Matte Black w/Green Maritime Polarized Prizm  $129 - IMG_20160621_094804654.jpg
    Brand New Radar EV Path Matte Black w/Green Maritime Polarized Prizm  $129 - IMG_20160621_094400290_HDR.jpg
    Brand New Radar EV Path Matte Black w/Green Maritime Polarized Prizm  $129 - IMG_20160621_094459538.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 7/5/16
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice SI exclusive.

I waited for a long time for them to become available (constantly backordered).

Currently still backordered with ETA of 7/5/16.

That's a good price shipped.

No gouging going on here!

I love mine and wear them often.

GLWS!

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice write up!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest