1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I recently bought a pair of new Radars to add to the collection and they came with Fire Iridium Path lenses.

Lenses are brand new and I can't see any blemishes at all. They were bought new and all I have done is take them out of the frame.

I like the frame but Path lenses are a bit shallow for me so I am looking to trade for any Pitch or Range Radar lens or any Pitch Radarlock lens.

I already have Grey, VR28Black, G20 Black and Persimmon so ideally none of those.

Also I am in the UK but happy to ship internationally.

Thanks

Neil

Brand New Radar Path Fire Iridium Lens For Any Pitch Or Range Radar Or Radarlock - Fire-Path_zps77a15bdf.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a vr50 Pitch Radarlock lens

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks, do you mind if I wait and see if anything else comes along? My preference would be a Radar lens first as I have more Radars than Radarlocks.

Thanks again

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    May have something, fire pitch, let me check tomorrow

I'm in the uk too so don't have to worry about taxes

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sounds perfect thanks. Look forward to hearing from you!