• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Brand New Unopened Perfect Flak DEEP WATER PRIZM POLARIZED

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

image.jpeg
I bought these FLAK JACKET DEEP WATER PRIZM POLARIZED lenses as a backup for my Deep Water XLJ's. I will not need them, so I am selling them at a loss. They are new, perfect lenses, and the Deep Water Prizm Polarized lenses are the lenses that I will wear every day. I have a pair in my Flak Jackets now, And they are the only lenses that I will wear. It just plain gives You a view of Your surroundings that You have never seen. Oakley hit a home run when they developed these lenses. With just 10% Light Transmission, these lenses not only help You to spot fish underwater, they make a great all-around bright day lense.
This pair has never been opened or touched, and that's the way that You will receive them. I am selling them for $95 shipped to the lower 48 states, and that is the lowest price anywhere for brand new Deep Water PRIZM Polarized lenses. It's hard telling how long Oakley will make these lenses for Flak Jacket 1.0 Since they came out with the new Flak Jacket 2.0, which some say is an upgrade. I prefer the original model. To each his own. I have a friend who manages a Sunglass Hut Store, and the Oakley rep told him that they will stop making PRIZM for FLAK JACKET 1.0 at any time. It is marketing, and a better lense selection will help Oakley to sell more Flak Jacket 2.0 models. So lock in Your pair while they are still available for Your original FLAK JACKETS. You will love these lenses. They are quite simply the best Oakley lenses that I have ever looked through, and this is the lowest price that You will find. $95 Shipped To THE LOWER 48 STATES. YOU WILL LOVE THESE LENSES.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.