1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a brand new Hollowpoint white face Titanium watch for sale. Its a sweet looking watch and you can't go wrong with the Titanium band. Never been out of the box...$1225 OBO. Send me an offer!
    Brand new white face Hollowpoint--Titanium Band--Price drop - photo 1.JPG Brand new white face Hollowpoint--Titanium Band--Price drop - photo 2.JPG Brand new white face Hollowpoint--Titanium Band--Price drop - photo 3.JPG Brand new white face Hollowpoint--Titanium Band--Price drop - photo 4.JPG

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are you interested in any trades?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not right now but PM me and make an offer if you really want it. Ill work something out with you. Price isn't firm

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Awesome watch!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you, soon to be someone elses awesome watch! I have two.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If I didn't just buy a red faced mm last week I would be all over that watch

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If its still around next week maybe you can get it! Thanks for looking, its a badass looking watch!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

interested in trades?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not at the moment, but Im flexible on price!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone make me an offer and you might get a better deal than you thought! Never been worn!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.