• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Breadbox Up On O-review

I was thinking it looked a lot like the Correspondent also.

a3uja9e8.jpg

Yeah exactly, i'm wrong and everyone like those glasses. That's probably why there is only 3 pages (and a lot of messages aren't about the topic) and why it's on second page page of threads lists

A new model would make talk a lot, if it wasn't so ugly

Yes i'm not here to act like a virgin cheerleader singing odes to Oakley all the time, sorry to have a brain and my own tastes. And it seems like i'm sharing them with a lot of people, and you with very few ones. Look at this french forum, all comments are negative: http://www.o-addicts.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3273&p=67288#p67288 And it's an oakleys fans forum, so i let you imagine with normal people. And i didn't even post on it, which prove i have something else to do, my life goal isn't to come on boards to say bad things

You should ban yourself, a moderator is supposed to be moderated, and you are a fanboy who don't accept someone who is telling something negative on Oakley being agressive with him like he would have killed your entire family, even when it's a fact. Or worst you are an Oakley employee and you want to convince new products are wonderful, despite the fact they aren't, like we would be total ******* who follow the "leader" like blind sheeps

In both cases stop this, it's ridiculous and useless

I'd ban you if I could.

Seems like you just made an account to talk **** and stir the pot (so to speak).

Yeah exactly, i'm wrong and everyone like those glasses...

Both of you relax. Frenchy, you come off as a trolling hater, so you should tone it down. Just as you have your own tastes, so does everyone else, that doesn't mean there's a problem with their eyes.

Batwolf, I see where you're coming from 100%. A moderator should send him a warning or two if his level of content doesn't improve.

I was partially being sarcastic but the mantra "if you can't say anything nice" comes to mind.

If new product comes out and you don't like it, you don't have to buy it. You can continue to collect Monster Dogs or whatever it is you do like (which I think you've never mentioned).

It's a fine line to walk; I've been a member of (non Oakley) forums where even the slightest sideways word about any item was an automatic ban. It was ridiculous. Everyone was "IMHO" and "don't take this as a flame" every time a comment wasn't glowing that a piece was the greatest thing since sliced bread. What did that create? A bunch of whining sissys that howled that every negative colored comment about something was a personal attack and you'd get a "just say its not for you" PM from a Mod. I try to walk that line between stating my opinion about certain things but also appreciating that someone else likes it-and I think most of us do. I'm as critical of certain new(er) Oakley's as anyone here-but I'm also very aware they sell very well and many love them and that passion those have for what works for them is something I appreciate and respect; I smile anytime I see Oaks on someone no matter what they are be they pictures here or out in town. I hope we would all continue to do so vs. letting a few too many over the line comments push those with the power to do so from feeling they perhaps need to take a harder line on the forum.

ucdavis, the difference is that while most people have negative opinions about recent Oakley items none of them insult other members or use such demeaning language toward others.

I don't like the Breadbox, but I'm not going to ask another member if he's got eye problems if they like them.

The Frenchy: you're a goddamn *******. I don't care about your opinion of the brand, I care about your contempt and debasing of other members. Shut the **** up already.

Back