• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Breadbox Up On O-review

I agree-Ive just seen such personal comments create a set of rules thats reactionary to the point of eliminating anything slightly critical, personal or not. thats my concern.

Yeah exactly, i'm wrong and everyone like those glasses. That's probably why there is only 3 pages (and a lot of messages aren't about the topic) and why it's on second page page of threads lists

Just looked through all your posts and about 95% of them are negative.

I get it, you don't like the current Lux Oakley and the direction it's headed. You don't need to post it 100 times.

Believe it or not I don't like the Breadbox and haven't liked a lot of Oakley's styles recently. The difference is that I don't go out of my way to post about it just to make a point.

Don't want to jump on the negitive nancy train but agreed, these are a terrible effort...

I'm willing to bet that once you get these in your hands you will grow you like them. I think they are going to be very popular.

I'm willing to bet that once you get these in your hands you will grow you like them. I think they are going to be very popular.

You make a valid point. Can never actually be 100 percent sure until you see how the fit is or how solid they feel. I will give these a fair shot when they come out and make sure to try a pair on.

Oh boy! Frenchy is back :rolleyes: Someone should just ban that guy. It's fine to say negative things about Oakley and Lux (I know I do my share now and again)...but he's just trolling for for negative responses to his posts. Mostly he's just attacking other members, and the collective intelligence of everyone on the forum.

ucdavis, the difference is that while most people have negative opinions about recent Oakley items none of them insult other members or use such demeaning language toward others.

I don't like the Breadbox, but I'm not going to ask another member if he's got eye problems if they like them.

The Frenchy: you're a goddamn *******. I don't care about your opinion of the brand, I care about your contempt and debasing of other members. Shut the **** up already.

contradiction? :prankster:

oo919911breadboxblackwa.gif

We've come across this colourway in the Breadbox recently. Certainly looks interesting, liking the two-tone effect.

oo919911breadboxblackwa.gif

We've come across this colourway in the Breadbox recently. Certainly looks interesting, liking the two-tone effect.

Hmm....it looks like the recent Skate Deck colorway. Hard to tell from the pic but it looks more polished than the matte of the Skate Deck. Not too exciting of a style but I will give them a try on when they surface in stores.

Latest Posts

Back