• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Breast Cancer Awareness

B-Nasti

Oakley Beginner
How come there are no breast cancer awareness glasses for men? Just curious, since men can get the disease too, and I know I'd sport some black shades with a pink ribbon. Anyone else notice this?

They actually do have a pink Radar already, you'll just have to find it.

Dubbed as women's specific on O-Review. SKU 09-702. Honestly though, I'd wear them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to grab some for the Breast Cancer 5k I'm going to run.

I think with the symbolism these have though, you could wear them often. Especially if you have any of the YSC apparel.

BAh7CWkKIgwzNjh4NTI3aQtsKwe99G9OaQdpC2kIaQMbRAI.jpg

BAh7CWkKIgwzNjh4NTI3aQtsKwfh9W9OaQdpC2kIaQMHRAI.jpg?class=zoomer-img-main+OneLinkNoTx&mpdistrans=alt

I want to grab some for the Breast Cancer 5k I'm going to run.

I think with the symbolism these have though, you could wear them often. Especially if you have any of the YSC apparel.

BAh7CWkKIgwzNjh4NTI3aQtsKwe99G9OaQdpC2kIaQMbRAI.jpg

BAh7CWkKIgwzNjh4NTI3aQtsKwfh9W9OaQdpC2kIaQMHRAI.jpg?class=zoomer-img-main+OneLinkNoTx&mpdistrans=alt
i totally want the black/pink t-shirt but man $25.00 for a tshirt...

I'm just saying I'd be open to purchasing some kind of Breast Cancer awareness model for men. Something simple, but you can tell what it signifies.

I'm just saying I'd be open to purchasing some kind of Breast Cancer awareness model for men. Something simple, but you can tell what it signifies.

You could do any Black or White OCE frame and put a Team Pink icon on them and throw in a Black Iridium lense and that'd work, in my book.

MPM, the donation to The appropriate foundation is kind of relevant as well, good suggestion though.

Latest Posts

Back