• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brett28's Cases, finally

Brett28

I am Jim Jannard...
New York
Well after months of me giving up on my search for a display case and accepting my Rubbermaid and dresser - drawer - top setup, two hugely awesome members came through for little ol me and after an 800 mile round trip here they are! Super shout out to @OakleyStephen and @Dyeraudio for contacting and acquiring these for me. These guys are crazy good people and Steve was more than hospitable when I drove down to grab them.

My premium and misc case
2u2etuba.jpg
eby7ajav.jpg
jy2usygy.jpg
6a7ebyta.jpg
u9yda2er.jpg
be5a2yqa.jpg

And my holbrook case (some misc)
amujyhut.jpg
evyby3y2.jpg
mu4ajuna.jpg
ypy3yhaj.jpg
6a4anyga.jpg

Finally indeed!
Great displays and some really sweet pieces!!!

Very cool. It's nice when your buddies can help you get a case, I know from experience @i am rich! Didn't know you had so many Holbrooks. Very nice setups, congrats.

Very cool. It's nice when your buddies can help you get a case, I know from experience @i am rich! Didn't know you had so many Holbrooks. Very nice setups, congrats.
Yea Steve did all the leg work after Scott mentioned I was in need. Great people.
And yea i have a few brooks for sure. Been selling alot since the new setup though.

Back