• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brett's Oakley Collection

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
OK guys I finally took the pictures and uploaded them for all to see. I wear all of the glasses I have except the OTT which I have not worn.
All the rest I love and will continue to buy and wear. I just picked up some 24K plates. Those are very cool. Anyway enjoy.
I am posting some picts on my nice Man Cave/Office room. Take a look.
Pictures by brettc10 - Photobucket

Love the USC Trojans Fuel cell! I have the Flak Jackets and wore them to the Syracuse game over the weekend. Sad thing is, they fell off my head while horsing around at the tailgate and i scratched the frame just i bit. Hard to tell, but it breaks my heart :sad:

Nice collection!

Love the USC Trojans Fuel cell! I have the Flak Jackets and wore them to the Syracuse game over the weekend. Sad thing is, they fell off my head while horsing around at the tailgate and i scratched the frame just i bit. Hard to tell, but it breaks my heart :sad:

Nice collection!
That Sucks on scratching the frames. At least SC looked good. I was offered tickets Sat. morning but had to work and could not make it.
I liked the large USC graphic area on the side of the Fuel Cell that is why I went with those over the other SC frames.
Thanks for the nice comments.

The Fuel Cells are next on my list. I also love the large white graphic and the Trojan on the Icon. I had the SC Flaks from years ago when they first came out. They were perfect until Saturday :sad: Oh well, it's a very very minor scratch on the top of each orbital. It's hard to tell in low light, but since the frame is polished black, you can see it in the sun if you're looking for it. The lenses came out unscathed. I may have to replace it with another pair because i'm anal like that and try to offset some of the cost buy selling the "damaged" pair.

I do hope Oakley continues to offer USC themed frames as i will keep buying them.

Back