• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bringing Romeo 1s Back To Life *Updated Pics*

Thanks y'all. I have to admit that the only reason I went with the gray rubber is because Linegear was out of black. Still, I love the way they came out. I went with the non-polarized lenses cause I find the polar makes my truck dash, phone screen, and any other electronic displays too dark. I have a pair of RadarLock XL's that should be delivered today for range use and fishing that will cover that duty though when I really need polar.
20140306_131957.jpg

Thanks y'all. I have to admit that the only reason I went with the gray rubber is because Linegear was out of black. Still, I love the way they came out. I went with the non-polarized lenses cause I find the polar makes my truck dash, phone screen, and any other electronic displays too dark. I have a pair of RadarLock XL's that should be delivered today for range use and fishing that will cover that duty though when I really need polar.
20140306_131957.jpg
Really suits you bro! :)

What's your opinion of the LG rubber? How does it perform with sweat and movement compared to OEM?

Amen, look great. I made the same choice in a non polar lense for my R1s. My Flak Jackets are polarized for fishing. Good enough.

20140306_131957.jpg

they look awesome! probably be able to even pass those on to later generations in your family no problem!

I received my lenses from InfiniteHero this week. The gaskets and new screws from Linegear were only a day behind. I gave the frames a thorough cleaning and got everything back together yesterday. My favorite pair of shades are back just in time for Mardi Gras (today)!

IMG_3967.jpg
IMG_3968.jpg
IMG_3970.jpg
fantastic lenses, do you have a contact for them?? I am after a pair

Back