• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bringing Romeo 1s Back To Life *Updated Pics*

I'm new to the forum and figured I'd put my first post here since it has to do with my Romeo 1's. My first pair of Oakleys I purchased were a set of E wires over 17 years ago. I loved them because I could get prescription lenses tinted and was allowed to use them for my job (outdoor forklift driver). Fast forward a few years down the road and I found myself really liking a pair of Romeos. They were a newer design (to me) but still reminded me of those e wires. Now when I say I'm hard on sunglasses, I mean I put them through hell. The titanium frames appealed to me in that respect and although I don't remember when I purchased these (early 2000's) I have literally worn them every day up until about a year ago. This is the fourth or fifth set of lenses I've put in them (all ebay bought after the OEMs) and really enjoyed the glasses after a lasik surgery allowing me to throw away contacts. However, there was always a noticeable difference where the lenses just weren't quite up to par with the originals. In a last ditch effort to replace the rubber gaskets, nose pads, etc. my search led me to this forum. Now, after a few texts with InfiniteHero I hope to have some OEM lenses back in them, new bits from Linegear to dress them up, and spend another 15 years enjoying my Oakleys.

20140219_141044.jpg
20140219_141855.jpg

After a bit of reading I thought I might have a set of Jordans, but the serial # is 000632. Low, but no cigar.
i hope i can own a pair before my life is done :(

Latest Posts

Back