1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

The last piece.. just snagged off ebay. too bad it will only arrive while IM AWAY ON HOLIDAY. but here is the seller's photo.. the box not included sadly..

BriP Has DOMINATED The X-Metal Series! (SET COMPLETE!) - 6374602991_77a00ac4ab.jpg

So Now I have all 8 X-metal models.. All in the X-Metal colorway except for the Penny.. and a spare Polished Hammer Juliet.

I am happy.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

That's awesome dude. I don't think I'll ever be able to complete the series. Glad someone did though so I can see a group shot!

3. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

one big happy family reunited!!

Cheers!!

4. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Very nice. I'm close....ill never have the Mars or Romeo 1 because they look bad on me (and Half X doesn't count)....just waiting on my circle the country Juliets to come back from Oakley

5. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Haha will do! when im back from holidays! Im excited to see all of them together as well!

thanks mate!

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

im incredibly lucky..as all the X-metals look decent on me.. even the crazy Mars! haha. In fact, the Romeo2 fits me the worst, which is partly why theyre last. also for some reason over the past 3 months i simply couldnt find an X-Metal one ANYWHERE, let alone for a decent price! I was tracking Carbon and Plasma ones really closely till this popped up and it was not ridiculously expensive!

ps my Penny's also went on a round-australia trip from a tuneup.. that was annoying to say the least, i feel your pain haha

7. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

Congrats dude!

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Here's the rest of the family - THe Romeo1 has new rubber gaskets waiting a rebuild soon.. and the XX needs a tuneup.. (will send next year).

BriP Has DOMINATED The X-Metal Series! (SET COMPLETE!) - 6347057624_a5755d55c5_z.jpg
    Left: Mars Crater, Half-X
    Back: Romeo1, Straight-stem XX
    Front: JulieX, X-Squared
    Right: Penny, Juliet Polished

9. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Nice BriP! Congrats on completing your set! I've still to make the leap into the X-Metal realm. Might be one step away now that I've got my grimy hands on a F&F coupon!!! LOL

10. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

great add dude - congrats