• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BriP Has DOMINATED The X-Metal Series! (SET COMPLETE!)

The last piece.. just snagged off ebay. too bad it will only arrive while IM AWAY ON HOLIDAY. but here is the seller's photo.. the box not included sadly..

6374602991_77a00ac4ab.jpg

So Now I have all 8 X-metal models.. All in the X-Metal colorway except for the Penny.. and a spare Polished Hammer Juliet.

I am happy.

Very nice. I'm close....ill never have the Mars or Romeo 1 because they look bad on me (and Half X doesn't count)....just waiting on my circle the country Juliets to come back from Oakley

Very nice. I'm close....ill never have the Mars or Romeo 1 because they look bad on me (and Half X doesn't count)....just waiting on my circle the country Juliets to come back from Oakley

im incredibly lucky..as all the X-metals look decent on me.. even the crazy Mars! haha. In fact, the Romeo2 fits me the worst, which is partly why theyre last. also for some reason over the past 3 months i simply couldnt find an X-Metal one ANYWHERE, let alone for a decent price! I was tracking Carbon and Plasma ones really closely till this popped up and it was not ridiculously expensive!

ps my Penny's also went on a round-australia trip from a tuneup.. that was annoying to say the least, i feel your pain haha

Here's the rest of the family - THe Romeo1 has new rubber gaskets waiting a rebuild soon.. and the XX needs a tuneup.. (will send next year).

6347057624_a5755d55c5_z.jpg

Left: Mars Crater, Half-X
Back: Romeo1, Straight-stem XX
Front: JulieX, X-Squared
Right: Penny, Juliet Polished

Here's the rest of the family - THe Romeo1 has new rubber gaskets waiting a rebuild soon.. and the XX needs a tuneup.. (will send next year).

6347057624_a5755d55c5_z.jpg

Left: Mars Crater, Half-X
Back: Romeo1, Straight-stem XX
Front: JulieX, X-Squared
Right: Penny, Juliet Polished

Nice BriP! Congrats on completing your set! I've still to make the leap into the X-Metal realm. Might be one step away now that I've got my grimy hands on a F&F coupon!!! LOL