1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

So finally, after a year of fussing about...

i finally have the Xmetal Penny. this completes my set of all 8 Xmetal frames in the Xmetal colorway!! my original plan was to only get the 8 pairs, one of each model in Xmetal... but seems like i've collected alot of extras so to speak.. lol.

for your viewing pleasure. oh, and yes, recent Romeo addition too (second piece)
    Brip's new Metals- COMPLETED THE XMETAL COLORWAY SET! - apy7azyb.jpg
    Brip's new Metals- COMPLETED THE XMETAL COLORWAY SET! - zeja2a7e.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

X Metals can do that to you. Congrats on the completion.:thumb:

3. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

wooo.... nicely done master rip! you are an inspiration for my collection but a bad influence on my wallet! lol! congrats for completing them!

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

for sure. currently standing at 8 or more juliets (lost count somewhere lol), 3 pennys, 3 romeo2's, 2 Romeos, 2XX's, and one of each of the Xsq, HalfX and Mars.

thanks man! keep on going and you'll get there... dont regret any of your purchases!

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Very cool, congratulations on completing the xmetal colorway as you wanted. It is funny how you just wannna get one of each and then just go for them ALL!

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

thanks man! and yeah.. i went thru a phase and was grabbing 3 pairs of juliets a week for about 2 weeks. sold some of em once i sobered up.. but its so hard to let go of any more pieces i have... =/

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

I know what ya mean.....I grabbed 9 Juliets last month and I have3 or 6 more waiting for me to pick up. I NEED to sober up!

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

haha i've resolved to keep pairs i like, and pairs that are rarer. i guess the key is NOT to do duplicates LOL (although i do have 2 titanium juliets..different generations though so they count as different.. right? lol.

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

yes they do!

10. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Congrats, Im still working on just getting one representative from each X-Metal model.