• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BriP's Teeny-Tiny collection

cool, one vote for fire. thats sounds interesting, its a good sports lens too. any pictures of how they look on Livestrong Radars?

@ the Piper - yeah now i just make sure its always in the cloth bag before going into the case.. its a sports pair anyway.. i figure its meant to be used and worn.. so eventually would have got pretty scarred up..

Alright! Next on my List is the Oakley Penny.. but thats away at Oakley (they just found it after it went for an adventure around HQ) getting a tune-up, so heres the next one in line.. Original Zero 0.4 in Glitter Gulch!

6189212797_52dcd02a92_z.jpg

They're awesome, this is the Gen2 with 'O' temple logos instead of Stretchline..
The original gold iridium is sexy as.. I dont care what they say about it being lousy compared to 24k.. they're amazing!
6189726526_50c638c611_z.jpg

6189730110_2efc51d70c_z.jpg

And all at a Bargain of $90, in mint condition with original Box and everything!
6189725098_89da617405_z.jpg

Next in line is the Mars crater! These are some of the most outrageous designed out there.. sculpted in X-metal no less!
6189218937_0082d96773_z.jpg

these make me look like some mad scientist!
6189736206_8d979d0fac_z.jpg

Way too cool. I only wear them on occasion.. but they fit surprisingly well! This one's serial-ed.. and i plan to wrap it in something.. those Jordan Leather wrapped ones are really something else!
6189220411_65d983ce51_z.jpg

I nabbed this one off ebay for a decent price, its new without box. Im not one to be a box-hoard though, so Im happy! (although the OCD in me wants the coin...)

cool, one vote for fire. thats sounds interesting, its a good sports lens too. any pictures of how they look on Livestrong Radars?

I put my fire lens in my buddies livestrong flaks and man they looked sweet,.............+2 for fire in the Radars
Plus its a really nice contrast lens for sunny days.
Killer juliet snow pic.
As soon as we have enough snow here my Half wire 2.0 will be hitting the the snow bank:dance3:

Back