• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BriP's X-Metal Halloween Special

I agree, Titanium. I love that lens a little to much just sucks the frames i wear, that lens isn't an option for them, but god im sick of ruby. Please for the love of god do titanium. lol. if i see one more ruby lens oakley ill scream....

I agree, Titanium. I love that lens a little to much just sucks the frames i wear, that lens isn't an option for them, but god im sick of ruby. Please for the love of god do titanium. lol. if i see one more ruby lens oakley ill scream....

Hold your breath. You'll need it when I get my Christmas present ;)

haha thanks guys. i really dont want to go down the X-metal/Red direction; my Juliets already have ruby lenses (which i swapped out as i got sick of it after awhile.. so overdone). Yes Razer, it looks a tiny bit odd, i MAY swap the earstems back if it doesnt grow on me (because the Juliets look awesome with! although i already have the polished so not a real fuss..)
Titanium seems the direction, will post a review but not likely soon as im leaving on holiday so itll have to wait till next year..

Latest Posts

Back