• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BRIP's XMetals!!!! All together again

FINALLY. the family is one again..

double tiers top and bottom, left to right-

juliet tio2/vr28 black, XMXX 24k/24k,
R1 xmetal/black, Penny xmetal/ice,
Mars denim/black, R2 xmetal/titanium,
XMXX xmetal/blk, halfX Xmetal/wrmgry,
juliet Xmetal/blk, Xsquared Xmetal/ruby,
Juliet Brown/gold, R2 garyS carbon/fire.

left box, front to rear-

Penny titanium/vr28 black, Penny polished/black, R2 xmetal/black polar, Mars xmetal/fire, R1 xmetal/black.

right box, front to rear-

Juliet titanium gen1/gold, Juliet titanium gen2/gold, juliet plasma gen1/fire, juliet plasma/emerald, juliet plasma/ice polar, juliet polished/ vr28 black, juliet polished gen1/blue, juliet xmetal gen1/black

eqy6agaj.jpg

NICE!
Looks like you need more 24K :)
haha thanks. I have a 24K lens im thinking of throwing into that JBR.. i dont know how to make it stand out !:mad:

Awesome picture man love them!!!!
Thanks man, so many months in the making...

What u selling me :)
i'll listen to offers if you were so inclined towards one of my pairs.. but i really dont feel like selling them.. yet. I may let some go when i put up a BIG FS thread though. quite soon. (need to find a day to take pics). Ideally though i will want to keep at least one of each model - So the HalfX, Xsquared and Denim is out of the question =)

You have too many pairs. Hoarder.
HAHA! excuse me Mr 24K/Frogskin/Holbrook.

BTW for those looking to tell the difference between TITANIUM and PLASMA gen2 and later.. see this pic. the titanium gen2 is like abit more gray/blueish instead of the straight silver of plasma.
ygugede8.jpg

front to rear- ti gen1, ti gen2, plasma gen1, plasma gen 2, plasma new (almost no diff), polished

Back