• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Broke My Antix Bubble

Oh they were $50 there? Wish I saw that when I made my offer haha. Did $60 shipped. I was deciding between the Plaid Gascan's and these, and decided I'd try something new and different lol.

Just checked the CL by you, and you have much more deals going on there than Chicago!

Yah, lots of stuff. Guess it helps when i work/live near HQ and people around here are always putting stuff up. I don't jump on a lot of them. Only when i find a really good deals or come across some rare pieces.

$60 shipped isn't bad. It probably would've cost about $10 in shipping anyway. If i were to pick these up, probably would've cost me at least $5 in gas money :laugh:

If these fit me real nicely, I have someone who wants to sell me his Fonseca's nearby for $50, but no box, bag or accessories :(.

If you ever see any awesome Gascan's for sale, let me know :)

Speaking of craigslist, there's a guy selling his 6' O Display case with an additional 35 items, including sunglasses, watches, and some RX Frames for $1,500. The majority of his actual shades are just pre-built options, like black on black, white, etc.

And I don't think the tigers are worth that much...I don't think at least haha. Another thing, this guy is selling Troy Lee Gascan's online for $200 used. Scuffs on the frames and no box or bag. I'm not sure if it's worth it...what do you think?

I wouldn't, but that's just me. I'm picky about scuffs and scratches. A guy here was selling polished juliets with emerald lenses for $165. I passed because there was a nice scratch on the left lens.

As for the case, that doesn't sound like a bad deal. Just depends what's exactly included.

I'm never going to get my TL Gascan's haha. Maybe I'll just have to save and bite the bullet on an expensive one down the road. As far as the Antix go, I didn't realize that the shield frame Polarized options jumped so high! This is a serious drawback! :(

I'm never going to get my TL Gascan's haha. Maybe I'll just have to save and bite the bullet on an expensive one down the road. As far as the Antix go, I didn't realize that the shield frame Polarized options jumped so high! This is a serious drawback! :(
mmhhmm it's crazy, its at least $220 now. o_O

Back