• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Broke My M Frames Today

ZubiZone

Oakley Beginner
Actually happened inside the Oakley store. I took them off my cap to show them to an employee and then crack. Everyone around me including myself were shocked. Anyone have experience with this? Wondering if it is due to age. Very upsetting.

zkq0922.jpg
D7ebYxS.jpg

That happened to me with my Minutes a few years ago. I just took them off my head and one of the arms snapped.

Years of being stretched out, a tight-fitting lens, and honest use.

Unfortunate, but not uncommon.

I'd get a new frame and keep rolling, unless you're not really invested in the platform like some people might be.

I'd get a new frame and keep rolling, unless you're not really invested in the platform like some people might be.
After too much stretching out gotta trade it in for a newer model and put the old one to rest. ;)

I'm going to look around for a new frame. I have a Pro-M Frame luckily. Sadly that was my only colored frame. I'll take off the socks and probably toss em

Back