• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Broke My Promise To Myself - Infinite Hero Fuel Cells And Wind Jackets

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
I said my X Squared/Ruby was my last pick up for the year. Damn CL deals :laugh:

Oh well. On to the pics!

I wasn't sure if i wanted to keep these, but after seeing them in person and putting them on i realized these are REALLY NICE. Going to be hard to let these go.

I wanted these more for the Ghost text frame than the actual "Wind" accessories. The gasket and the strap are interesting in how they snap onto the frame. Unfortunately I won't ever use the kit as i don't ride motorcycles or anything that could warrant it's use. I was also not aware that both lenses have a anti-fog coating on them, which i think is neat.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think two weeks ago . . .
but i totally understand that you broke the promise!

i keep telling myself no more Oakley's until January...let's see if that rings true for me lol.
Nice pickups man! the infinite hero fuel cell's look a lot better in person than they do on the website. I just wish Oakley would be more crazy with their artwork these days, it's soo toned down. i'll probably pick up a infinite hero fuel cell eventually. I love that pin.

Del518 maybe interested in the rubber wind jacket gasket.
at some point later on, i may offer a trade for the fuel cell's if you decide to let them go.

Thanks Yosh! While i may never use it, i'd like to keep it together in case i decide to let them go down the road.

PM me with what you would be interested in a trade. Like i said, i'm still undecided, but damn they look sexy in person. The Carbon frame looks too cool and NOTHING like what the website shows. I have the Split Jackets too and to me, the colors just don't pop as much as they do on the FC's

Latest Posts

Back