1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Spartan235

Spartan235 Oakley Beginner

Is there any substance that will bond Oakley frames. They were on my hat and when I took the hat off they either snapped then or when hey hit the ground. Of course it appears to be a fatal center shot but wondered if there something that would bond it. Broken splice fix - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424904733.774046.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I'm gonna go with no but I'm sure there are a few members who may be able to recommend some sort of epoxy to repair that. But I think you're out of luck. Sorry

3. Spartan235

They are my favorite pair and as soon as I heard it I didn't even want to look! I figured it's worth a shot other wise I will be looking for frames I guess

4. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

Ouch.... That really hurts bro.

5. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Wow, that's horrible! Sorry for your lose

6. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

It looks to be a clean break. You could always try superglue. Worst case scenario is they break again. If i were you, i'd just buy a new pair and use this pair as a parts pair. Splice parts are a bit harder to come by these days.

7. mjt42

mjt42 Oakley Expert Premium Member

8. Spartan235

I may give that a try. The only other thing I gave thought of is Weld on. I figure I will also start looking for a parts splice pair