1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Keeper of the Skull

Rating:
    100%
    Hey everybody, I want to try a little side project and I'm looking for broken/unusable (or really any) x-metal parts. Doesn't matter what model/finish. Not looking to spend a lot, hence the broken/unusable part of the request.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck... Got no love for my post!

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Haha, its not the end of the world if I can't get anything. Somebody has to have a broken orbital somewhere!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    They do but the guy that posted some seems to think his are gold and he had to come out ahead

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They aren't worth anything.... I just wanted something to try something new with

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I saw a post like that! Hopefully he gets whatever he wanted for those. If not I'm a buyer at $20, lol

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    you're doing this to test that copper finish flex tolerance I'm betting

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I already did that friday night... There were 0 issues putting in and taking out a sense from a plated XS.

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Nah, I'll leave plating to people who actually know what they are doing! I remember doing some of that stuff in high school though!

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Honestly, I want to do a little tolerance test on them to see how much force they take before they bend/snap. Hence why I want parts that are already broken, lol. Not necessary to do, really just more of a curiosity...