• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Broken xmetal parts

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey everybody, I want to try a little side project and I'm looking for broken/unusable (or really any) x-metal parts. Doesn't matter what model/finish. Not looking to spend a lot, hence the broken/unusable part of the request.

Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck... Got no love for my post!

Username Hidden said:
Good luck... Got no love for my post!
Haha, its not the end of the world if I can't get anything. Somebody has to have a broken orbital somewhere!

They do but the guy that posted some seems to think his are gold and he had to come out ahead

They aren't worth anything.... I just wanted something to try something new with

I saw a post like that! Hopefully he gets whatever he wanted for those. If not I'm a buyer at $20, lol

you're doing this to test that copper finish flex tolerance I'm betting

I already did that friday night... There were 0 issues putting in and taking out a sense from a plated XS.

Username Hidden said:
you're doing this to test that copper finish flex tolerance I'm betting
Nah, I'll leave plating to people who actually know what they are doing! I remember doing some of that stuff in high school though!

Honestly, I want to do a little tolerance test on them to see how much force they take before they bend/snap. Hence why I want parts that are already broken, lol. Not necessary to do, really just more of a curiosity...

Latest Posts

Back