• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brown Oakley Juliets At OpticsFast.com, Legit?

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
Hi everyone, new here to the forum, I did introduced myself in the Introduction thread though. Anyways I've come across this site and see that they are apparently selling Juliets in the Brown / VR28 Black colorway for $410. As we all know this colorway is rare nowadays. So being the sucker that I am I did there layaway plan and ordered one. So far I've paid $163 and once the item is fully paid off they will ship it to me. But recently I've read some reviews about this site and most of them are unsatisfied customers and I'm personally starting to have my own doubts and its starting to be one of those too good to be true scenarios. So before I give them more of my money, does anyone here have dealt with these people before? If so how's your experience? Or do you guys think it's a complete scam? I ccan still cancel my order and get refunded but they do charge a 20% cancellation which I think is pretty steep, so they getting to keep some of my money regardless. Any input would be appreciated, thanks. The link to the product page is here:

Buy Oakley JULIET , OAKLEYJULIET Sunglasses directly from OpticsFast.com

AbsoFKNlutely not!! look at the polished with Violet hahaha. bent tips and all. They have lots of fakes

AbsoFKNlutely not!! look at the polished with Violet hahaha. bent tips and all. They have lots of fakes

Thanks for confirming, should have know better, had a feeling it was to good to be true, at least I didn't pay full price but those scammers are still getting some of my money because of their 20% cancellation fee, lesson learned :mad:

Actually call Oakley and discuss with them if they are an authorized dealer or not. Go over the details and see what they have to say.

I think that they are more of a broker than anything. If they get a hit on an item and they get payment then they go looking.
If they can make money they do and if not they refund.
That was the vibe that I got about 4 months ago when I was looking for a G30 Juliet and contacted them.
A nice one boxed ended last night from Swiinc for $461.
I'd much rather buy from him than OpticsFast for sure.

Thanks for the input guys, yeah I went ahead and emailed them to cancel my order. I got an email this morning and interestingly Becky, the customer service rep there said that $439.99 less 20% then "we are even", even thought i only paid $163 so far, and I do keep tab on how much I paid for so far. I already replied that's fine so we'll see

Back