• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brushed Aluminum Jupiter Factory Lite

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
After all the fuss and pictures I had to go a take a look at these for myself. Because of the gap I had pretty much decided against them. After seeing them in person I was hooked, the pictures don't do them justice.
7990017521_db2266ac91_b.jpg

Nice. I feel like the odd kid out already. On a have to go to the mall tomorrow. Now, just what color.

How did you choose silver over black?

The Brushed and Ice combo is amazing i will probably have the same pair by the end of the week... or a pair of Devils Brigade Antix not sure yet

Nice. I feel like the odd kid out already. On a have to go to the mall tomorrow. Now, just what color.

How did you choose silver over black?

All black was a little boring to me. If they had red icons and +red lenses I would have. I liked the silver the second I saw them.

All black was a little boring to me. If they had red icons and +red lenses I would have. I liked the silver the second I saw them.

Being as so they are technically the same frame, other then the material, the regular Jupiter Squared lenses may be able to fit. Always worth a shot.

Being as so they are technically the same frame, other then the material, the regular Jupiter Squared lenses may be able to fit. Always worth a shot.

Only +red lens for the Jupiter squared comes in the Sebastian Loeb signature. Haven't seen them in the states yet.

Latest Posts

Back