• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Build Your Own..

I think basic colours would be awesome. Mix and match, etching. I think it would be cool. Signature stuff will always stay limited.

@jk-27

in the OCP you can design the stem from the Fuel Cell...
and like sander wrote on the Dispatch you have the option!

Back in the '80's, Oakley used to sell ear stem kits for the blades. So it isn't like they haven't done anything like this before. I would totally be on board for either custom frogs or component sales. Heck, at this point, I would just love to get my hands on some replacement lenses so I can make up some more creative customs without having to use VL lenses (nothing against VL, but Iridium lenses would be even better).

I want a pair of white ones with Violet Iridium... like the Lutzkas! That's my current project because I will never be able to get them!

I think with the recent Frog releases, there should be some nice frame and lens combos.

And BTW, after shooting the **** with the local Vault employees they confirmed there will be custom Frogs this holiday. There's a tab in the OCP binder for it, no other info though.

Latest Posts

Back