1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking for the small silver bullet & carbon fibre bullet cases to put my Oakley RX glasses in. I can find the silver ones on eBay but not the carbon ones. Anyone able to help me?

Shipping would be to the UK.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    I got one nib carbon fiber case.
    By silver ones, you mean aluminum?
    There were a few versions, but I got a few of one version.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Yer that's correct the small alu bullet case & carbon fibre ones. Thats what i'm looking for to put my Currency & Crosslink pairs in.....:D

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    Your inbox is full, so can't start a conversation on this.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Cleared, sorry

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    I have a few of those I could have send you with that box...Now ya tell me. I have some if you don't arrange another deal

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Dr. It never crossed my mind until the other day when I was struggling to get my Currency glasses to fit in the very small black case they come with. If you use the microbag too, like I do, you have to position the frame just right otherwise it doesn't shut correctly.