• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bullet Watch Battery Replace

Red Tiger

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
UK
Hello Oakley friends

I have a Bullet watch & would like to replace the battery does anyone know how to do this without having to send the watch away, I've never seen a watch with a back peice like this the strap & back all one peice, I'm also trying to sell the watch probably have a better chance selling it with it working.

Thanks Red Tiger

Actually I'm not sure the instructions in that link applies, it describes swapping batteries in a watch with a normal screw case back.

I haven't messed with the bullet personally but I understand your problem, the strap covers the case back. You most likely have to remove the four hex screws to remove the strap and access the case back.

But, there's that larger flathead "screw"; perhaps that provides access to the battery without removing the strap?

• Remove the flat head slot screw on the back. Do not lose the O-ring on that.
  • Now you have acces to a tiny flat head screw. Loosen it about two turns.
  • you can now remove the right side crown with pin.
  • Remove the left "bullet point" by unscrewing it
  • Remove the four hex or torx bolts (hard to see) on the back.
  • Now gently remove the rubber band.
  • Remove the four crews in the back plate... and you're in.

Last edited:
  • Remove the flat head slot screw on the back. Do not lose the O-ring on that.
  • Now you have acces to a tiny flat head screw. Loosen it about two turns.
  • you can now remove the right side crown with pin.
  • Remove the left "bullet point" by unscrewing it
  • Remove the four hex or torx bolts (hard to see) on the back.
  • Now gently remove the rubber band.
  • Remove the four crews in the back plate... and you're in.
Just reading all that wore me out! Sounds like allot of work!

Back