• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Burned Juliets

Yeah, I like the fallout idea for these. But I'd want one hell of a clear coat on them if I was ever going to put them on my face like that!

I can imagine displaying them in a cube all on their lonesome mind, as a reminder of what might have been...

got to remember the customer wants em new again,dont think shell go for the fallout idea, however I may offer to buy em,if she will sell(and I don't know why not) can I sell the fallout design?

I, too, first thought "fallout" but figured I'd hold my tongue since you seemed to already have plans for them, maybe were already started. The "fallout" certainly looks cool but doesn't give as much of a chance to show off your skills...

I'm just wondering what sort of odors they're putting off, with their rubbers and lenses melted, etc. If you can get them not to stink and then maybe work them a little bit to refine and preserve the fallout look, maybe that'd be a nice middleground. Just my .02.

Exactly what I was thinking too. The smell might require a full overhaul that removes the charred flavor.

got to remember the customer wants em new again,dont think shell go for the fallout idea, however I may offer to buy em,if she will sell(and I don't know why not) can I sell the fallout design?

If you can save the frames, smooth it out and put a couple clear coats on it, I'll trade her my relatively new Carbon Juliets for it.

+1 on the idea to keep the pair as is. I would consider buying it if you can clear it and its still straight and sound. Oh, and second dibs haha.

Latest Posts

Back