• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading But Will Also Sell Outright

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Mambo Antix complete with the paperwork. The only marks I can see are swirling on the arms (as though they are cleaning marks) & a couple of very light scratches on one of the Icons (difficult to get the camera to pick up). Ideally I am looking to trade these for a pair of Lemon Peel Jawbone or Team Yellow New Racing Jacket (with Team Blue Icons if possible). Plus either Polished Black Garage Rock with Chrome Bands & Polished Black Icons & Chrome Lens (the lens engraved with J20 THE as these would be for my eldest son & match his VW Golf) or a nice pair of Kass or Jupiter Frogskin. I also have a couple of pairs of Eye Jacket's that I could get you the option of having too to possibly balance the deal up.

Price to buy would be £220 (GBP) shipped within the UK & £235 (GBP) Europe & USA. Payment with PayPal F&F or you would have to add 4.9% to cover their costs.
Any question then don't be shy, just ask.
z0ak.jpg

5ait.jpg

k6mz.jpg

7qwk.jpg

08cf.jpg

bgxm.jpg

72g4.jpg

atyv.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump diddy BUMP......

Am I correct in thinking you want a set of lemon peel with fire jawbones for you antix? If so, I would be up for that trade

Username Hidden said:
Am I correct in thinking you want a set of lemon peel with fire jawbones for you antix? If so, I would be up for that trade
Yes.........PLUS one of the other pairs mentioned but it's not set in stone as to the 2nd set. I'm open to working on offers.

Louie's getting lonely, someone give him some LOVE!!!!!

Well Louie was very upset this morning, to the fact that he wouldn't even come out of his box. If I'm out on this let me know. I am open to offers on this as I don't want glasses that I won't wear. HIT MEEEEE!!!!!!!

Lemon Peel jawbones have been gotten. Price reduced to £160.00 shipped within the uk but still open to trades.