• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Butterscotch

headpatrolman

Smile you son of a bitch
New Jersey, USA
I have two pairs of Scar butterscotch / 24k and I just have loved the butterscotch frames ever since I saw them.
I am getting a fives 2.0 butterscotch / fire

I have decided to start a quest to obtain all pairs that have a butterscotch frame. So far I only know of the two I have listed and an original fives butterscotch / grey. I am asking for you guys to list all frames that you know of that have a butterscotch colorway. Thanks in advance.

May have answered my own query. I did a search on O-Review by frame color and these are the only three that came up. If anyone knows of anything else, let me know.

Nothing to add, I just figured you could use a little company...
Oh yeah, the Butterscotch Scars are my favorite. So there.

Uhg I want those Butterscotch Fives 2.0's bad... Got the 10w40 fives 1.0's and it just isn't the right color, to dark (don't get me wrong still looks great, but its no butterscotch)! If you ever look to sell give me a holler. Complete agreement that Butterscotch may be a lame South Park character, but a totally awesome Oakley sunglasses color!

Back